Convey to your partner that you want to have sex, without actually using the words. Picture: Shutterstock
Convey to your partner that you want to have sex, without actually using the words.
If your partner does not initiate sex, it does not mean that he/she doesn't want to have sex. He/she might be shy or just not vocal about what she really wants. Make use of the following signs to get her/him into the act.
- If you are a woman, wear sensual lingerie to evoke him.
- Bathe and come out in wet hair and a nicely wrapped coat. You partner is ought to leave his work and get on to you!
- Use black or red silk sheets to raise the libido drive of your partner.
- Talk dirty or make dirty and naughty gestures. Actions speak louder than words
- Feel each other. It's not always about getting on each other in one go. Touch his hands, hug her tight when she is sleeping, caress him/her and you are done.
Men, read on. It's also important to know the right 'spots' that will arouse her instantly:
- A woman's back is one of her most sensual spots. Make the ambience dark, play some good music and give her a nice rub or a massage. See what happens next.
- Play with her ears. Whisper something. P.S Don't whisper 'I want to make out.'
- Tickle her on the neck and she'll be instantly aroused.
- Give her a foot massage and you'll indirectly prove your tenderness.
It's all about being soft, sensuous, tender yet naughty. Sometimes the process is more important than the climax.