Your handbag should have makeup items. Picture: Gallo Images
This one is for all the girls out there who keep missing out on things they need often.
Is it your eyeliner or your lip gloss that you miss having terribly when you have made sudden plans to go out for a party? Or is it that painkiller for the terrible headache you have and you can find no chemist around. Its time all the girls out there fill up their bags with this little survival kit that we suggest to you.
- Women need a kohl pencil or eyeliner with them all the time. This little stick changes the way you look after you have applied it. A perfect rescue when you have sudden plans. Having one for a touch up also works well.
- Chapped lips are the last thing you want. Always carry a lip balm in your bag to avoid having dry lips. For the times when you don't have a gloss, a lip balm works as a good substitute. Invest in a lip balm which can work as a gloss too. It saves a lot of hassle.
- You never know when it is that-day-of-the-month. Keeping a couple of tampons or sanitary pads may save you the tension and you can be carefree wherever you are. Keeping a condom in your handbag can also be useful. You never know when you might need it and safety comes first.
- Keeping a small moisturiser is very useful when the weather is dry. It will save you from being static and giving everybody a shock when you meet them (literally!) Hydrated and supple hands are good for your skin too.
- A hand sanitizer is a must. There will be times when you wished your hands were clean and during such times a sanitizer will be a boon. A sanitizer is very useful while traveling or just going out with friends.
- A pack of pocket disposable napkins is important. It is a good idea to clean your face off the grime and dust. Tissue papers can also work as a writing pad if you are out of paper.
If you fill your bag with these things, you can be assured that it will take you through your party time or a journey with comfort. You don't have to worry about anything apart from money if you have this survival kit in place.
So, girls, before heading out check your bags for these little items.
This article is from Times of India website